Star Wars Legion Painted Imperial Miniatures featuring Darth Vader, Storm Troopers and Speeder Bikes


The force is strong with this one! 

 This week I fell even more in love with Star Wars Legion from fantasy flight games as my commissioned project was the Imperial models from the core set.  The set included 14 storm troopers, 2 bikes and Vader.  As expected from fantasy flight, the models for Legion are stellar hard plastic and a blast to assemble and paint.


My technique for the troopers: airbrush white, nun oil wash, airbrush white and add details.  Simple, effective and fun.

For the basing I applied the following: a sand layer, watered down brown, dry brush of baneblade brown, dry brush of ivory, agrax earth shade wash, and patches of scorched earth.  

Since this is to be featured in a miniatures event in a few weeks at a friendly local gaming store, I went ahead and did some simple airbrushing on the barricades, templates and range ruler.

Of course Vader and the speeder bikes needed some attention too.  Thank you for checking out my work.  If you are interested in having me paint your miniatures you can message me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/brendanbornpainting/
 For more on this project check out the video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting an Imperial Knight for Warhammer 40k

Wiz-War board game Miniatures and Magic!